Snowday for a price

The kids and I were hoping for a snowday today to get an early start on the holiday break.  We got our wish, but the snow was too much for my gazebo and one of my arbors.  Insert whine here.
I am going to leave this arched arbor as is until spring because I want that Sweet Autumn Clematis to survive.  It is huge and gives amazing white flowers in the early fall.  
The good news is we're snuggled in warm and enjoying a completely lazy day.  The kids are laying about playing video games and watching movies and the baby and I just got up from a warm nap.  I am going to do a bit of laundry, but other than that I think putting life on pause for a day is awesome!!
I hope your day is treating you right.
3 Responses
  1. Oh no! Sorry about your gazebo. The snow is really beautiful, though. I hope you enjoy your break with your boys!


  2. Kristen Says:

    If I remember tomorrow, I'll put Cayman in the drawer and take a picture just for you. :o)


  3. *Monica Says:

    haha, now there is a sentence you don't hear often!! I can't wait for the cuteness


Related Posts with Thumbnails