Dang

Today was Monday.

The End.

I am just kidding. I tried to finish Christmas shopping today and I did, kinda. I ran out of money. Everything is so expensive. It's ok. I think I did pretty good and the kids will be getting their number one present, so I am only a little sad.

I registered for a VBS workshop yesterday. January 1st I become the Childrens Chairperson to the Christian Education Board at church. The biggest duty will be Vacation Bible School. What was I thinking? If anyone has any experience I would LOVE to hear it. I have organized a few things including a mock job fair for a non profit org for 30 at risk girls. There were about 15 vendors from local businesses and it went very well. So, I think this will be much like it. At least, I hope so. Past VBS's have had about 50-60 kids. I am nervous, but I know God will handle it.

I am keeping it short because my beans are boiling!
3 Responses
  1. I think that's all that needs to be said. Today is very much a Monday in my house.

    What is your boy's #1 Christmas gift this year?


  2. Ugh - a Monday over here as well. I'm *almost* done shopping as well...pretty much just some stocking stuffers left to go.

    Congrats on your new chairperson-ship!


  3. *Monica Says:

    Sadly, I can not state said #1 gift here as my oldest is on facebook which has a link to my blog. If I tell you I will have to kill you.

    I was trying to think of a way to tell you in code, but he is pretty darn smart and might figure it out..hehe.

    Oh duh, I will email it to ya.


Related Posts with Thumbnails