Worried

My oldest son, Nico, found a small lump in the side of his neck last week. We go to the doctor tomorrow to have it looked at. I am not too too worried because it feels like the small pea sized lump I have in my arm. I am hoping it is just something like that.


But, as we all know, it is our jobs as moms to freak out internally as we consider all the horrible things it "could" be. A high school friend found a lump in her neck at 16 or 17 that was Hodgkins Disease.


BUT, I keep going back to the fact that if my eyes were closed I wouldn't be able to tell the difference between his lump and my completely not scary benign arm lump. His appointment is at 8:45 in the morning, so at least I won't have to wait all day to find something out.


Have a great return to real life tomorrow!
2 Responses
  1. I'm sure it's nothing, but I know how the worrying goes, so I'll refrain from telling you not to. Better safe than sorry.

    Happy New Year to you & your boys!

    ~Keri


  2. Anna Says:

    praying that its nothing...keep us posted.


Related Posts with Thumbnails