I am grossly unprepared

I thought I had it together, books, laptop, pens, pencils.

I was wrong.

I am lacking some essential items.


I need to be carrying one of these at all times, even while walking and most definitely while the professors are lecturing.  Perhaps they have some note taking function I am unaware of.  My huge laptop is out of place!


I am also in dire need of a Bump-It.  This required college female accessory mocks my incredibly unruly gray streaked hair.  No wonder the learning isn't sticking in my head??

My inabailty to walk swiftly to class can only be attributed to my lame shoes.  The following are worn by every girl and appear to make one swift of feet and able to properly balance the aforementioned Bump-It.


I will keep observing the natives and try to discover more essential college gear in hopes of securing straight As.

Wish me luck....oh and please send sweatpants with words on the rear.  I need all the help I can get.
4 Responses
  1. Anna Says:

    and don't forget to wear your pajama bottoms to class too! They're essential to academic success.


  2. Ha! This made me laugh. Very astute observations you've made! :)

    ~Keri


  3. C. Beth Says:

    Monica--Sorry to post this here, but I wasn't sure how else to contact you. I wanted to let you know that Anna (Goofy77.blogspot.com) passed away today due to complications from her tubal. You may already know this; I'm not sure how you know her. But I wanted to pass along the information in case you had not heard.

    If you are on Facebook, there is a memorial group for her there. You can email me at cbethblog@gmail.com and I will send you a link to the Facebook page.

    Beth


  4. Tiffany Says:

    I think your forgetting the platinum blonde streaks throughout your hair in a pattern that when put up makes you look like a skunk. Oh also the gum that you must chew and pop constantly while saying things like "OMG I didn't hear about that!"!

    Then you'll be ready!


Related Posts with Thumbnails