Hubbawah?

1.  Burger King now offers a Morning Star Veggie Burger on the menu.  If you exclude the mayonnaise, you are doing pretty good for about 330 calories and 23 grams of protein.  Too bad they don't offer the Spicy Black Bean  burger because that one is super good.

2.  Fiber Plus bars are totally yummy.

3. Blue Diamond has a 100 calorie pack of almonds and walnuts that I am loving although they only show the almonds on the website.

I am doing pretty o.k. with my eating.  I am not necessarily happy about it all, but I am not feeling deprived.  Honestly, if I make good choices, I am eating a great deal of food.  Its amazing how much you can eat if you aren't eating crap.  I can already tell a difference in my body in small ways.

Regardless, I am sticking with it.  I think I can , I think I can, I think I can!
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails