A New Week Begins

Sorry, for being quiet, but I don't think many are reading at the moment anyhoo.  I have been sick with the cold that is running rampant through my family.  But, I am so much better now.  So, of course, I fall in the front yard this morning and break my right big toe.  Thank goodness it's just a toe.

Nico is doing so well in school.  He has 4 A's, 1 B, and 1 C+.  I can't believe what a turn around he has made this year.

Elijah and Skyler had conferences this past week and both are doing well but not as good as they could be.  I went through this with Nico, but I told them not to wait until they are in 9th grade to get it together.  

Jackson is well and happy.  He is using his signs really well, but still not talking.  The most recent sign video shows that he makes sounds, but not words.  He is such a cutie.  This Wednesday we are seeing speech people to evaluate him to see if I am being picky or he really is delayed.
 
We all got our flu shots this week.  They went really well.

The ex husband arrives on December 4th for a 3 day visit.  He has actually booked the flight and sent me the confirmation email.  I am so glad he is coming.  The big boys really miss him.  Now, I have to paint and repair and clean carpets and wash pets and rake leaves and .......

Well, you get the idea.  Lots to do lots to do.

Today, I am blessed and happy and grateful to God for everything he does for me.  Big and small.



How is your life going?


2 Responses
  1. Sleep Goblin Says:

    I love your blog layout!! And I'm sorry about your toe :(

    I got your card!!!! :)

    Life is good here, we have a place to live in CA, and I actually really like it!


  2. *Monica Says:

    I am so glad to hear that!! And my toe is much much better, thanks


Related Posts with Thumbnails