Blah

I hate it when people think they know more about something than I know I know.

I am pretty smart sometimes, honestly.

I have been working very hard with Jack on saying new consonants.  His favorite is M.  I have been saying
B and P to him a great deal.  If he says Mama I say Baba.  That kind of thing.  And he has picked them up.  He still isn't saying any word words, but he is improving.

I am very very impressed and happy about that.  But, I don't think he is "talking" now.  Some people disagree and think I shouldn't even bother signing with him anymore.

Bleh.
3 Responses
  1. Angie Says:

    Keep up the signing! I think it's great that he can do it. We didn't do it with Paige early enough.

    Ignore all of them. Mommy knows best. If they don't like it, oh well.


  2. Anna Says:

    Keep on going! there is still so much to learn!
    in a few months you'll be amazed on how well he's doing!
    just dedicating 15 minutes a day on "teaching" activities will make a world of difference!


  3. Sleep Goblin Says:

    i don't see how the signing could hurt if you're teaching both. at least he's communicating. once his speech catches up and he realizes how much easier it is with the world in general, i'd imagine he'll make the switch himself.


Related Posts with Thumbnails