New Wall Color

Still not done as you can see by the junk on the counter back there, but it's coming along.  My hands are killing me.  My joints hate decorating apparently.  My mom managed to find two more awesome paint colors in the rejects at Wal-Mart that I will use to do the main bathroom and one of the boys bedrooms.  Then I will rest on Thanksgiving week.  Or wait...I will cook on Thanksgiving week.

Just kidding with the complaining.  I LOVE repainting and decorating.  And cooking for that matter.
2 Responses
  1. Anna Says:

    very nice!
    I think I might go paint happy in the spring! (can't stand the smell so I have to wait till it's warmer so I can open the windows.


  2. *Monica Says:

    Thanks, I have two more cans of paint so I am not done yet!!


Related Posts with Thumbnails