14

Fourteen years ago, at this moment I was lying in a hospital bed so sad.  My water had broken, but nothing was happening.  No contractions, nothing, nada.  It would take much pitocin and hard work to bring him into the world about 20 hours later.
Tomorrow my oldest son will be 14.  He is turning into an excellent human being.  His only birthday gift request was an electric guitar.  He said it could be both birthday and christmas.  He got his wish.





Happy Birthday, Nico.  I love you so much and I am so proud of you.



3 Responses
  1. SciFi Mama Says:

    Happy Birthday, Nico!!!


  2. Sleep Goblin Says:

    Happy Birthday!

    I'm happily imagining images like my video thank you :) So exciting!


  3. Thanks for visiting my blog!! I love it that your son wanted an electric guitar for his birthday. It will be my husband's proudest day the day our boys (or our girl!) ask for a guitar! =)


Related Posts with Thumbnails