Black Friday

We had an excellent holiday. The food was good, as usual.  The kids were a little restless when we made them watch the parade, they can be little scrooges in that way.  It was a very relaxing low key holiday.  I am so thankful for my family.  I feel so undeserving of the blessings in my life.  God has been good to me.

I am being so lazy today.  Traditionally, we put up Christmas decorations today, but I don't think I have it in me.  I think I could sleep 23 hours straight.  The other hour would be spent getting up to pee.

I will be back with something worth reading when all the turkey gets out of my system.

Peace.

 
1 Response
  1. I like a low-key Black Friday as well. It's our day to decorate, too, but I don't really even feel like going out to get the tree!

    Enjoy your day, & glad you had a nice Thanksgiving!


Related Posts with Thumbnails