Things I have learned thus far

1.  I really am the oldest fattest student in all my classes. 

2.  The 3 block walk uphill from the parking garage to Sangren Hall is twice as far as it looks.

3.  The classrooms in the health building are plush, like I wanna move in plush.

4.  College boys are still hot, only now they can be a felony or at least a moral dilemma.

5.  The Western Michigan University campus is huge.  I had to turn on my GPS to find my way out at one point.

6.  I am going to do well in all 4 classes.  Unlike that one goth girl who slept.

7.  Walking downhill the 3 blocks back to the parking garage is just as hard on the calf muscles.

8.  The word "like" can be used in a sentence 5-10 times without your peers loosing track of what you are saying.  The elders in the room, however, will be utterly lost.



Night friends!!
3 Responses
  1. Anna Says:

    r u taking day classes???
    I would feel so lost! or maybe like a teacher! LOL
    The evening classes are a lot more "moms going back to school friendly".
    When I was working on my masters I actually felt young! LOL


  2. *Monica Says:

    Yah, daytime. I feel very out of place most of the time, but I am going to endure. If my legs don't give out!


  3. Amy Says:

    Monica, look at it this way: You're getting an EDUCATION and a WORKOUT at the same time! Two for the price of one... ;o) Continued best wishes for much success (unlike the goth girl who slept...)!


Related Posts with Thumbnails