You ain't gonna believe this. Really.

I have been missing for a few days.  Guess where I was?

I was in the hospital attempting to pass a kidney stone.  Sunday afternoon I started having severe right side pain.  By ten minutes later I was on the phone begging my mother through tears to please take me to the E.R.  

Twenty minutes after that I was in the E. R. literally screaming and vomiting.  So ladylike and feminine.  Let me take a moment to thank the staff, the people that visited and prayed with me and the makers of Dilaudid,  Zofran,  and Benedryl for I.V.  

After being left in hospital to pass it myself for 3 days, they took me to surgery today and removed it.  It came out whole and I did NOT need a stint.

God is good, prayer works and Percocet is awesome.

I will be recovering slowly over the next few days and then I have got some STORIES to tell you.
4 Responses
  1. Anna Says:

    ouch!
    praying for your fast recovery! so sorry you had to go through that!


  2. Unknown Says:

    I've got a pain in my side just from reading that..."ouch" is all I can think of to say too! Glad you're at home now and recovering!


  3. Jessie Says:

    Wow....that sticks. I sure hope you have a speedy recovery. Sending some prayers and positive thoughts your way.


  4. *Monica Says:

    I am not even bothering to take an entire post up for this, but I am still not well. Now, I am on lasix and trying to breathe.


Related Posts with Thumbnails