Disturbing Happenings

I have been a bit quiet here at the old blog.  There is something going on in real life that is eating me up.  There is no way to talk about it in "code" so I haven't been able to come here to vent or ask for advice.

One of my sons has been caught in the same lie for a 3rd time.  It is a big lie.  It is not an age appropriate activity for him.  Actually, its not a biblically appropriate activity.  What he has been caught doing has twice threatened one of his brother's education.

He does not seem to understand the ramifications of his choices and quite honestly seems very cold and uncaring about it.  I am terrified at what this can mean for his future.  Will he be the kind of person that makes choices no matter who they may harm?

Will he put himself in harms way just for a thrill?

I don't know.  I don't even know who to talk to about this because it is embarrassing and nobody wants to admit that their child has done something of this magnitude.

My heart is breaking.
3 Responses
  1. SciFi Mama Says:

    I have absolutely no advice for you. I will say I'm sorry and I know you'll find a way to get through this. You're a good Mom.


  2. Anna Says:

    Monica all I can offer yhou right now is big hugs!
    hang in there, I hope things will resolve themselves and your son will choose the right path.


  3. *Monica Says:

    Thank you so much guys, he needs prayers.


Related Posts with Thumbnails