Bullets

*I just got back from the E.R. with Jackson. His older brothers rocked on his big toe while teeter tottering and he has a nail plate avulsion. The previous link is graphic, be warned.

He can not walk for 5 days and I have to change his bandage 3 times a day and check to make sure the nail is still under the cuticle. Its gross.



*Sassy is still missing. At this point, I doubt she will return. The weather hasn't been awful, but it hasn't been cat friendly.

*There are 15 crocs adopted so far for the VBS fundraiser. I was so happy to see that.

*I lovely old lady responded to my request for artificial plants on Freecycle and I will go pick them up tomorrow.

*I need a vacation from life. Is Calgone still around??
3 Responses
  1. Sleep Goblin Says:

    Lots of toe problems in your house! :( I'm so sorry about your kitty. I would cry and cry if my Winston disappeared. Few things make me feel better than rubbing my face in his fur.

    I assume you've contacted the local shelters?


  2. Anna Says:

    Ouch! hope his toe is better soon!
    crazy boys!
    Hope your cat comes home! Ours was gone for over a week once and came back! turns out one of the neighbors took her in!


  3. Kitty MIA and an emergency visit to the ER. I think you need a bit stronger than Calgone, my friend. How about a glass of wine? :)

    -Francesca


Related Posts with Thumbnails