Another appliance meltdown.


While attempting to do laundry the other day, the dryer wouldn't turn on.  My dad has taken out all the obvious trouble makers and still can't figure out why it isn't working.  So, today was a laundry mat day.  I got so very lucky!  My friend, Emily, went with me and we escaped without kids!!  Instead of being a chore, it was a relaxing chill time with a friend.

Now, I am researching dryers.  I have never purchased one on my own.  My ex husband bought the set we had in Florida.  This house had a standard model that was available when we were building.

Any help or clues or tips would be muchly appreciated!!
1 Response
  1. Sleep Goblin Says:

    I've always wanted the matching front loaders I see on the rare occasion I'm in Sears. They're expensive though. But so pretty! Bright red or blue would be wonderful.

    Other than that, I don't know much about dryers in particular. Energy savings are probably good, and enough settings that you can efficiently dry your clothes without needing to take things to the cleaners. (I always put dry clean only and hand wash items in the washer, and on the rare occasion I've had a nice dryer, they go in there.. usually though, I just lay them flat to dry)


Related Posts with Thumbnails