Traffic School

Today I was admitted to college, yet again.  This time there will be a degree for me, I am sick of degrots.   In five years I will graduate with a Masters.  I can do it.  Stupider people then I have done it.

I am actually a bit giddy.  I am going to be a student again.  I like being successful, good grades kinda rock my world.  School is something I am good at and enjoy.  Unlike stairs.  Including the ones I tripped up today.  I am soo glad campus was deserted.

I am waiting on financial aid information to process and pray it will be enough to cover tuition and books.  I think it will, but I am not sure how they crunch the numbers.  Speaking of numbers, I am on a required ten minute break from online traffic school.  I hate rural state troopers.

Even with traffic school, this might be an almost perfect day.  Now if only a back to school laptop would fall from the sky.
2 Responses
  1. Kristen Says:

    Congratulations! The fresh start of a school year, new pencils, new notebooks, something about it makes me giddy too.

    I love the humor you write with. You cracked me up!


  2. Anna Says:

    Congrats and good luck! when I went for my masters I had two kids and by the time I finished I was due for #3, it's a crazy roller coaster but so worth it! I'll be praying for you in your journey!


Related Posts with Thumbnails