Road Trip Day 4, so much family!

The visit with Nana was so much better than I had hoped for.  I am pretty sure she remembered me and was so happy to see all the kids.  She had fallen earlier in the week and had a shiner than was impressive.  We took her to lunch and spent about 2 and a half hours with her.  I am so so very glad that I made this trip.  I needed to see her.


That night we met my step-brothers, Rob and Brandon, and their families for dinner.  I had only met Rob and Brandon once before when I was 19 and they were like 13 and 11, or something.  It was an excellent dinner.  It was good for my bio dad to have all his kids, step kids and grandkids in one place at the same time.

We are currently in McLean, Illinois where we stopped overnight and have about 5.5. hours until Battle Creek and home.  Grandpa Mike is riding back with us and will get to see us play handbells in church on Sunday.
1 Response
  1. Amy Says:

    Monica,

    I am SO glad you had such a good trip!!! I have really enjoyed seeing all the pics you've posted. :0) Many blessings to you and yours for a very Happy Easter!

    Amy


Related Posts with Thumbnails