Today, we time traveled

Today we went to the Silver Leaf Renaissance Faire.  It was a first time experience for the boys and I.  What a great time!


The entertainment was constant and really good!  We especially enjoyed The Rogues.  They were so entertaining that I bought a CD.




Elijah finally decided to rock his new shorter hair do out in public.  I love it.  But, I digress.
I think Jack's favorite part, besides dancing to all the live music, was cookies with the Queen.  They got to sit at her Majesty's table and enjoy conversation and a sweet treat.  She was so attentive and kept their attention the whole time.  



So much so that Jack had to switch sides to be nearer Her Majesty.  




And of course, we saw lots of armor, swords, horses and chivalry.  Nico plans to move there when he grows up.



Huzzah!!

0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails