Friends Share

This morning is Jack's IEP (Individual Education Plan) meeting.  It will be after his speech play group.  My mom is going with me to help me remember what I need to ask and judge if what they are offering in the way of services is good enough.  Of course, we want what is best for him, but it is so early that I don't know how much therapy will be enough.  The good thing is you can request a change at any time.

My friend, Sleep Goblin is amazingly generous.  Remember that she is the one who sent Jack those awesome Macobabies flash cards.  She made an adorable picture based on my front yard in spring!!  She used her new toy.   I am not sure which one she got, but I know she will tell us eventually in the comments.

She is an awesome friend and I wish I could meet her in real life.  We are like peas in a pod.  Or cats in a box.  With a kid.  Or something.

1 Response
  1. Sleep Goblin Says:

    Ha! Winston would get in there too! Though he's probably be a jerk and kick everyone else out.

    http://www.wacom.com/bambootablet/bamboofun.php
    Bamboo Fun - Small - White
    The teeniest, cheapest one they have, but I'm not sophisticated enough to care :)


Related Posts with Thumbnails