99 isn't just for red balloons

There isn't much going on here except school school school!  School is going well.  I got a 99 on my last paper!  Because I am so dang proud of myself, I feel a need to post my professor's comments.


10/10 Mechanics



20/20 Composition


9/10 References


60/60 Content & Organization






VERY well done, Monica! The ONLY area of concern is the reference page. For


the most part, they are compliant. However, I would encourage you to check the


citation generator the college has in the virtual library to see if you can


determine where your mistakes are. Here's a hint..."the devil is in the


details"
Let me know what questions you have or if you can't determine where the errors


are. Thanks!
 
That makes a girl feel good, I tell ya!
1 Response
  1. Amy Says:

    Way to go, girl! Keep up the good work! :o)


Related Posts with Thumbnails