Rough week

I wish I had a happy post.  I wish things were going better.  I have been posting less and less because I haven't had anything good to say really.  I am in a rough patch.  It happens every few years.  I will rise from the ashes again soon, I am sure.  I always manage to do so.

Other than my attitude, things here are good.  My health is really concerning me.  I am angry for treating my body so badly.  I am sad that getting better, healthier takes so much effort and time.  I would love some instant results please.

BUT,  I am ok.  We are ok.  You're ok.  Wait, I think I have that book around here somewhere.  A garage sale find.
2 Responses
  1. I'm sorry you're in a funk. It sounds like you have the right attitude about it, though: that it will pass. As far as your health...hang in there. Now is a great time to make positive changes. You can do it. :)

    ~Keri


  2. Heather Says:

    things will get better-I am glad that you know that.

    You are always welcome to vent here, this is your space & we are here to support you.

    ((hugs))


Related Posts with Thumbnails