Catching up

I haven't done a proper blog in awhile and I was starting to feel a bit guilty.

First a recap

We survived and enjoyed a visit from the boys dad and my ex-husband.


My aunt, my mom's sister, moved up here to live with us.  We are all so very grateful to have her here.


I have begun working on getting the yard nice for the season.

It will never  be as nice as my mom's yard.  She added a new nook this year called Jack's garden.

The kids and I went to an indoor water park.



And I have been trying to decide what to do about continuing my education.  I am at an apathetic standstill at the moment.  There is no picture for that.


Things here are ok, not bad, better than ordinary.  I need to blog more.  I like it and it helps me think.


Peach out,
Mo
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails